If you’re looking for Ninja Creami recipes that you make in a Ninja ice cream maker you’ve come to the right place. All of these ninja creami recipes are simple to make, small batch, and creamy and delicious.
We love making Ninja creami recipes and we love the Ninja Ice Cream Maker. The Ninja Creami makes ice cream making simple, and fun.
There are lots of ice cream flavors to make, and we’re sharing some of our favorites that you can make in a Ninja ice cream maker.
ICE CREAM TYPES
For a frozen treat to be qualified as ice cream, the mixture used to make the ice cream must be no less than 10% milkfat. The higher the fat, the creamier the texture.
Sorbet isn’t technically ice cream. Sorbet is its own category, we’re considering it loosely related to ice cream. Plus, we really wanted to share sorbet recipes. You can also make sorbet in the Ninja Creami.
The Ninja Creami can make other types of frozen desserts as well.
WHAT IS A NINJA CREAMI
The Ninja Creami is a Ninja ice cream maker that helps you make different frozen desserts, like ice cream, sorbet, sherbets, gelato, milkshakes, etc. It works similar to a blender, but they don’t like to think of it that way.
HOW THE NINJA CREAMI WORKS
According to the Ninja ice cream maker manufacturer instructions, you first fill the pints with whatever ice cream or sorbet mixture you’ll be using and then freeze for 24 hours. Do you have to freeze it for 24 hours? Ninja says, Yes, it’s best to, otherwise it may not thicken.
After 24 hours remove the lid and place the pint into the ninja creami dock, and lock it into place. Select the mode you want and start it. When the mode is finished, the Ninja Creami will show that it’s finished.
If you decide to add any add-ins, you can add them in and press the mix button until they are mixed in.
That’s it. Pretty easy, right? The Ninja Creami does look a bit like a ninja ice cream maker married a blender, but we love how sleek it is.
EASY NINJA CREAMI RECIPES
Hopefully you find something that you like. If you love making ice cream, check out our post on Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker recipes next.
Here are a few Ninja Creami Recipes that we’ve collected:
Did you make any of these Ninja Creami Recipes in the Ninja Ice Cream Maker? Let us know what you thought in the comments below.
TIPS FOR USING THE NINJA CREAMI
Follow Directions: Please follow the manufacturers instructions for using, cleaning, and storing the Ninja Creami. The ninja ice cream maker works very differently than other ice cream makers.
Follow a Recipe: It’s best to try tested ninja creami recipes before experimenting.
Wait 24 hours: It’s best to give your pint the full 24 hours to freeze.
Add-ins: Wait until the end of the cycle before adding in your add-ins. Don’t add too many, or the Ninja Creami may jam, and the ice cream won’t be as creamy. Stick to 1/4 cup or so.
Low Sugar: There are some lower sugar ninja creami recipes. Check on the Ninja Test Kitchen for ideas and recipes.
HOW MANY SERVINGS DOES THE NINJA CREAMI MAKE
The Ninja Creami makes 1 pint, which is 4 servings. We like to split a pint. You do you.
LET’S GET SOCIAL, you can follow us on Pinterest or leave a comment below if you have any questions.
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, microwave the cream cheese for 10 seconds.
- Add the sugar and vanilla, and combine until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Slowly mix in the heavy cream and milk until fully combined and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour base into an empty CREAMi™ pint. Place storage lid on pint and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove the pint from freezer and remove lid from pint. Place the pint in outer bowl, place the paddle onto outer bowl lid, and lock the lid assembly on the outer bowl. Place the bowl assembly on motor base and twist the handle right to raise the platform and lock in place. Select ICE CREAM.
- Once it's done, if the ice cream isn't creamy, you can repeat the ice cream process.
- If you'd like to add-in something like mini chocolate chips, or nuts, add in 1/4 cup after the ice cream process is complete, and select MIX.
- Serve it immediately and enjoy!
- Follow Directions: Please follow the manufacturers instructions for using, cleaning and storing the Ninja Creami.
- Follow a Recipe: It's best to try tested ninja creami recipes before experimenting.
- Wait 24 hours: It's best to give your pint the full 24 hours to freeze.
- Add-ins: Wait until the end of the cycle before adding in your add-ins. Don't add too many, or the Ninja Creami may jam, and the ice cream won't be as creamy. Stick to ¼ cup or so.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g